Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

What pain reliever can i take for painful nipple ?

my right nipple is painful i can feel it and when i touch it its also painful.. its not red nor itchy its just painful. i thought this will only last for mins but its been 5 hours already its still painful. what pain reliever should i take?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It may seem to be either a BREAST ABSCESS or PHYsIOLOGICAL BREAST DEVELOPMENT (which occurs during puberty). Kindly let me know of your age and weight.
Yes, Breast Abscess occurs in males too.
You may take a mild painkiller like PARACETAMOL 650 mg.
If you have fever, you may need an antibiotic.
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
im 26 years old. i dont know my exact weight. but imjust average in weight. im not too thin and not fat also.. i dont have fever. its just painful
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor