Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

What other medicine can I use for nipple-eczema since Synalar or provate g-ointment give temporary relief ?

I am 21 years old and unmarried...i am suffering from nipple eczema from 2 years....Dr, suggested me Synalar cream or provate using but they relief for such a small time what should i do now..?im from pakistan
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  339
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Please use only cotton under garments.It is better to consult a skin specialist for this.Too much of perspiration may be the reason for no response to drugs.2 years is preety long time,please talk to a skin specialist.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor