What other medication besides Oxycodone can help in pain management?

I have chronic pain 24/7, %365.. I am taking oxycodone and want to know what other pain medication can be prescribed with oxycodone to relieve this horrible pain. I need to know what can be prescribed according to Medicaid or Medicare. I am so miserable. I ve tried OTC lidocaine 4% patches, they don t work. What other drug, even if a low dose can help me?
Fri, 9 Nov 2018

You can consider higher end analgesics like gabapentin or hydrocodone. In severe cases you can try ketamine sublingual preparation after discussing with your physician.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician