Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

What ointment should be applied for an infant suffering from rashes on face ?

Hello doctor I have a girl baby nd she s two months old she s fine but frm last weak i find some rashes on her cheeks nd eyes so i went to a doctor she gave atogla rash cream i applied that ngt but my daughter started crying nd she did nt allow me to put that cream futher y did she do that wil it itches her a lot pls pefer some other cream thatbwil make my baby soon free frm rashes
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
u can visit the doctor again or a skin specialist for the rashes, it might be simple heat rashes and specially mention that she is sensitive to atogla lotion. u can ask for mild steroid lotion/ cream after confirming from a doctor and for the eyes you can check with an ophthalmologist the cause of redness, whether allergic or infective as the treatment schedule is different according to the cause.
take care
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor