What natural remedies can be administered for pain in the muscles and joints?

Having continuous joint and muscle pain looking for natural remedies and supplements that might relieve.. Last fall I had shooting pains in feet/ legs tremor like.. My doctor then said restless leg syndrome I don t believe it is.. Tremors stopped but feel like bones are week and joint muscle pain all over everyday
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

You can take analgesics like Ibuprofen or Diclofenac for pain relief. If pain persists better to consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.