Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What medicines should I take for premature ejaculation ?

Hi,im robin. Im 26 & weight 60kg & height 5ft 9inch.Im used to do masturbation four or five times in a week, im doing this thing from past 10years. i do sex with my gf,she dissatisfied most of time before..even sometimes i faced premature problem.. then used suhagra 50mg. It effective & she satisfied. Now im thinking that wht is the permanent solution, wht should i do. Should i take Neo( charak), vigomax fotre or some other medicine? Plz guide me...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  173
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Robin
Premature ejaculation can be assigned to numerous factors. I advice you not to associate it with mastrubation as this generates an inferiority complex which increases the problem. mastrubation within limits is a normal feature. Forget about past and don't always keep on thinking of medicines.
yes Neo is good medicine for this. you can also add tab. shila pravang one tab. a day
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear Robin
welcome to healthcaremagic
The medicine you are taking are one of the best product with good herbal combination. You need to make up good confidence level and dont to feel your self weak. Please maintain the habit of masturbation per day in a limit. The cause may be many for this symptoms. But you build your inner confidence level and continue with your habit.
Take care
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor