Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What medicines should I take for painful swelling on the inner part of the leg ?

Hi am a 20 year old femail, for the last couple off days i have noticed the back of my leg (the inner part) swelling up and it has started giving me alot off pain. i can keep it straight and it will not be very pain full but as soon as i bend it it aches so bad and all bottom of my leg goes cold. I can not put weight on my leg either. Can anyone please help me?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You might have pulling of calf muscles causing severe pain in calf musacles as stretching of calf muscles go into spasm and causes pain.
Take some analgesic and muscle relaxant medicines.
Do hot water fomentation.
Another possibility is that you might have thrombophlebitis if one leg is affected.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor