Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What medicines should I take for body pain ?

Hi Doctor , My half body is painig daily the pain is some time it is in my right side body and some time it is in left body kindly suggest me the doctor in dombivli or suggest me some medicin.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. The pain you described is of neurological origin. You must get a CT scan of your brain done and see a neurologist. You should take a healthy diet rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. You should also take plenty of fluids. Wish you good health.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If exactly one half of your body is paining it is possibly due to problem in a part in the brain. Do not take it lightly, get a Neurology consult. Avoid lying on one side much while sleeping, try to lie on your back. Is there any disturbance in sensations that you experience. How is your muscle strength on both sides of your body. Do not use the weak parts of your body much. For pain relief you can take Paracetamol tablet.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please take multivitamins & mineral also calcium;drink milk.Even then if you don't feel better consult a doctor near you who can treat or guide you to a specialist.
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor