Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What medicines can one take to enhance sexual life ?

hello sir .. i m 27 years old and unmarried ..i m observing that my penis is not standing ..and semen are coming out while masturbating.. and while masturbating also my penis is not standing and not getting hard. i had a habit of masturbating ..i dont it for 3 years and i stopped and when i felt that my penis not standing i have masturbated for 4-5 times in past 2 months..semens are coming out but my penis not stading .. please provide me the medicines for better sexual intercourse .. thank you..
Asked On : Sat, 3 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction which is very common. There are some causes of erectile dysfunction like mental stress, anxiety, diabetes, smoking, depression etc. So first you have to rule out the cause. Consult your uro-genital surgeon n psychiatrist and start proper treatment. Do not bother this is curable.
Take care
Answered: Sat, 3 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
welcome to health care magic forum, you don't need any medicinal treatment ,you need only psychological counseling so take this from any of the good psychologist ....thanks
Answered: Wed, 2 May 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor