Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What medicines can I take to get relief from back muscles pain ?

hi all doctors i m suffering with back muscles pain i m use for relief (Brand Name, Volitra. Generic Name, DICLOFENAC dithylamine. Other Brand Name, Volitra. Manufacturer, Ranbaxy. ) but not get perfect result what should i do now ?? Hight 5 11 weight 80 Age 22 year .. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

First try to find out the cause of pain.

Is it due to wrong sitting,sleeping posture...?Any weight lifting,long drive...?

You have to take NSAID with muscle relaxant under physician's guidance.

Local application of gel will be helpful.

Go for x-ray lumber spine to rule out any cause.

Consult orthopedician for further guidance and medical management.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor