Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What medicines can I take for vaginal itching ?

I have been experincing itching for several months on my outer part of vagina and on my c. Once i have been treated and the doc told me that it is simple and he gave me ointment and some med that i have to insert in to my vagina. I was relifed by then. but it occured agin. but this time my c size is decressing from time to time and i have a cut on my c what do you advise me?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

You have mixed infection that's why it is recurrent.

You have to take proper antibiotics and systemic anti fungal treatment for complete course.

Local treatment is also important.
Extra care required for local hygiene.

Consult good dermatologist for better medical management.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor