Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

What medicines can I take for gynecomastia ?

Sir I am suffering from gynecomastia I am 20yrs old...please tell suggest effective pills ...Manish Kolkata
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dentist 's  Response

go for the complete hormon level check up.
This is because of low testosteron level............. consult some good specialist.
It can be curable....................... other wise you have to go for liposuction.

Answered: Fri, 27 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, it happened eigher due to side effect of any drug or due to hormonal imbalance, so you should get serum testosteron hormon leval as its defiencency is most common cause of gynacomeastea. consult with your doc n start this hormon suppliment for 4 to 6 month as per his advise, do not worry this is curable.
Answered: Sun, 31 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor