Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What medicines apart from hcg injection and fulgest should I take to avoid abortion ?

hello doc..... i am 31 yr old , had a daughter 5 yrs old.....had one missed abortion last year ( in 6th week) i am 5 weeks pregnant doctor had suggested me injection of hcg weekly for 4 weeks.....and fulgest for 4 weeks..... i wanted to know if there is anything else i had todo.....actually we are little afraid this time......plz suggest......thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Deepti,

Welcome to HCM.
You are doing much more than required. All those medications are the routine regimen followed by obstetricians. How effective they are, is debatable.
Pregnancy is a natural process and the best thing that we can do is, not to interfere with that process. Avoid over exertion, bumpy travel, heavy work etc. Be relaxed, watch T.V. and enjoy the current situation rather than worrying your head off over imaginary calamities. Adopt POSITIVE ATTITUDE and have confidence in yourself that every thing is going to be just fine.
Previous abortion was due to incompatibility of the child to survive and no amount of treatment would have prevented it.
Wishing you a very healthy and chubby child.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor