Owl Image

What medicine to take for body pains arising due to intake of Estrogen tablets for menopause ?

hi im in menopause and am on estrogn and a steroid to control the estogen i also have psoriosis but the rash isnt active now since meds i have depression a growth on my knucklepain that moves around from left side of neck and shoulder then next day its on the righttendonitis in left arm creasealways in paincan u help female ,48yrs old, diagnosed and treated for menopause psoriasis , since meds i have pain every day that moves through different parts of my body,usually neck and shoulders,now my left arm crease has tendonitis and today my right leg had charlie horse all day and i now have depression.
Tue, 17 Jan 2012