Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What medicine to be taken for severe headache ?

My father are severe headhe no pain killer are working in last one day. CT scan report to relief immediately and tratment in next..plz advise immediately.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
My father has severe headhce.No pain killer are worning .He has taken PCN 650 also.How he relief & advise for tratment..
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Psychiatrist Dr. Amar A Rathi's  Response
bibhutipalchaudhuri,What one of the possibility that ur father is suffering from Tension Headache....
where it doesnt get relieved by routine pain killer,investigation report such as CT-Brain usually comes normal(indicating its more psychosomatic than any physical problem)
Treatment for same is available and it can be relived.So it will be better to consult nearest Psychiatrist,who will evaluate and will give appropiate medicine.
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor