Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

What medicine should i take for my semen analysis report ?

sir my name is ash i have sexual problem when ever i go for sex my penis does not been tight it i do not no problem so i get a semen report please tell me the problem what type of medicine i should take please check my semen report s volume- 3.5 colour -pearly white reaction- alkaline Viscosity-viscous timing-30min Total sperm count-116 million/ml motile-40% Active-15% Sluggish-25% Non-motile-60% Abnormal forms-16% Pus cells-1-2/hpf
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to consult doctor
u have low active and motile sperm and mild infection is there
u need antibiotic and other medicine
do regular exercise and have healthy diet
avoid stress ,smoking .
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi ashutosh,

Welcome to HCM.
Good erection is not related to semen abnormality. Your semen analysis is within normal limits, except for slightly decreased motility.
Erection is controlled by mind. Anxiety can result in not achieving good erection. When involved in sex be relaxed and have sufficient foreplay to get good arousal and forget your worries for the time being.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

Thanks for your query.

Erection and ejaculation are different entities.

You can have ejaculation even without proper erection.

So visit a psychiatrist or a sexologist for your problem.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.

Wishing you good health.


Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor