Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

What medicine should i take for early ejaculation ?

i am 20 yrs old while doing intercourse with my partner or doing hand practice sperm come out within a minute please suggest me how things will become perfect without taking any medicine?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  249
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You should not do sex immediately with partner. Spend more time doing foreplay as that will make more erection and more time for ejaculation. When having sex, as soon as you feel semen going to come, you should take out your penis from her vagina and ask her to pinch the tip of your glans penis head with her finder and thumb. This is a good technique to prevent semen from coming at that time. This way you can do sex again and for long time. Repeat whenever you feel it's going to come and for how long you want to prolong.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. A. Vishal's  Response
premature ejaculation is most common sexual problem in men it is most common in younger men (aged 18-30 y) .Premature ejaculation is believed to be a psychological problem and does not represent any known organic disease involving the male reproductive tract, you need not worry about ur problem.The human sexual response can be divided into 3 phases: desire (libido), excitement (arousal), and orgasm.If you can delay the orgasm,with some technique so you should be consult a psychiatrist, he will teach u how to prevent premature ejaculation of by squeez technique, start and stop technique.
Performance anxiety, the fear of failing to perform well should be avoided. Enjoy the interaction and don't aim or worry about the performance.
You wait until you are close to climax and then you withdraw your penis and squeeze the glans (head) very hard for several seconds. The blood will flow out and you will become flaccid. Then you can regain an erection and resume penetration once more.For some reason it seems to work better when your wife does the squeeze for you, instead of yourself.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor