Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What medicine should be taken for gastric and indigestion problem ?

sir, my husband is 31 yrs old, and he done operation of liver apsses in 1 half yrs back and doctor said its all due to outdoor food and beverages u had,my hubby has touring job and its impossible to take always home food wd full hygenic and now problem he has problem of food indigestion .he have to go two times on a single day to toilet,gas problem also dere kindly tell me wat is the premnant solution of dis, we had consult doctor ,if we r using tablets den its in control after finishing medicine den again dis issue is same......................................
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  147
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic.
its true that outside food and beverages lead to stomach upset and disturb digestion.
consult homeopath to treat condition and prevent its recurrence.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor