Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

148 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What medicine should be given to one having severe memory loss due to head injuries ?

sir because of head injuries my brother is forgot all his past memory , he got an accident before 3 month ago and his hemoglobin test report is 8 gm and blood group is A+. he is doing his all deliy routine works himself but he is not able to remember his past for eg, family member,his work,etc etc so plz suggest me what can i do for his problem and please give me the name of medicine to improve his memory back......... thanks
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
When he got injury on head you might have consulted neurosurgeon at that time and x ray,MRI,all might have carried out.Old reports can give some important clues about present condition.
At that time Hematoma might have formed or some injury to memory center is likely resulting present memory loss.
Now you consult neuro surgeon and seek his advise.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....