What medicine should be given to control the seizure disorder for an obese person having diabetes by birth ?

my patient has seizure disorder and it appeard when he was at 7 years old.he is now at 20 but his problem remains.he take zeptrol 200mg but his seizure remain like past.Test like CTscan EEG are done.CTscan is normal but in EEG repeated bout of generalized slow and sharp waves are noted.In immunology report carbamazepine found 4.21 ug/ml. he is overweight . he has diabetes from birth. every morning he attacked by seizure. neurologist give him zeptrol 200mg. but his seizure remains uncontrol. how can we control this? if any drug helpful for him please inform us..........................................
Tue, 17 Jan 2012