Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What medicine should be applied for itching in vaginal wall ?

I have severe itching redness on the outer hairy wall if vagina. please help hello i am facing itching, redness and small follicles with pus sometimes in the outer hairy part of my vagina since one year. I have tried all types of antifungal and anti bacterial medicine i have also tried homeopathy for this it is still not cured. Can you please help.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
can you see any mites there? just make sure you do not have a "crabs" infection which is medically called pthiris pubis.
If not,
apply candid-B cream twice daily for 2 weeks and take cap doxy 100mg daily for 2 weeks. if you can visit a dermatologist, that will be the best as diagnosis will be confirmed.
Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
First of all remove all hair of the outer hairy part using a hair remover ;or at least cut it with scissors so that the area can be easily cleaned then apply ointment .Better consult a female doctor after removing the hairs so that she can see you & even prescribe a antibiotic tablet as now you may need it.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anisha Parmar's  Response
first of all try to keep clean that part are having chronic infection.are you having more then 1 partner if no then no need to worry .yu can take arogyavardhini tab &majisthadi tab 2tab 3time for 15 days.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthacerMagic forum,
probably you are suffering from can apply permithrine cream5%..locally all over the body below night and then repeat same after 7 days.All family members need to be treated if they have the same problem.Wash your clothes in hot water properly.Along with t he cream take tab cetrizine (10mg) daily at night.If you don't respond to this then consult a dermatologist soon.
take care,
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor