Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What medicine should a 40 plus take for vaginal itching and urine test with RBC and epithelial cells ?

I m 46yrs old woman. I,ve not seen my period for 5months. However, I feel my belly begins to come out and had a pregnancy test today but the result showed as non reactive . I have an itching feeling in the vagina area for 3days. I did apply Gynozol vaginal cream but to no avail. The urine test showed as C/D few RBCs and Epithelial cells seen. Tell what this is and what medicine should I use.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I think yo have entered in to menopausal age group.
These are the signs of menopause.
Itchy feeling may be due to dry vagina or fungal infection, you should consult gynaecologist,she willmake proper dignosis & treat you.
as far as urine test is concerned,it is within normal limits.
Answered: Sun, 19 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor