Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take to stop hair loss ?

hey sir i have problem my hair loss (fall) to much plz tell me how i can do this plz tell me madicine name i am 23year
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  219
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
if you have problems on your head like dandruff,dermatitis,fungal infection.
Find out and go for the treatment.
Use branded hair oil containing Vit E.
Do not keep your hairs wet for long time.
use good branded shampoo and conditioner.
Take Iron,multivitamin like vit C,E,D.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor