Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

136 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What medicine should I take to prolong my erection ?

hi i am 26 years old from Pakistan i have too much hand job in my past since last 10 years now when i touch my girlfriend my penis masturbated instead of erection and i have smaller penis and my sex time is only four or five seconds what kind of medicine should i use to become fine
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HI welcome to health care magic,.

first of all i want to assure u that u r absolutely normal. dont think much about ur problem


I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
First of all avoid tension ,Start doing anal squeezing exercise & aerobic exercise ,things will improve after some time.
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....