Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take if I have Stomach ache ?

sir/madam i have some pain in stomach pls give me solution i have pain in stomach and yesterday to much pain i dont have medician which type off medician i am taking pls send me answer.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks fo query,
If you have colicky type of pain and if there is no vomiting or loose motions you can take Tab. Meftal spas or tab cyclopam one tab stat and afterward if necessary.
If pain do not subside then consult your doctor.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
If you have only mild pain and no vomiting or diarrhoea or any other symptoms then mild analgesic like paracetamol and antacids may relieve the pain temporarily, but it is best to consult a doctor as self medication may worsen the case if there is underlying infection which wil be missed.
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor