What medicine should I take for persistent chills and high temperatures with sinusitis ?

Hello, I ve had temp/ skin hot to touch and chills for last 4 weeks. Recently worsened to include sinus infection for which i and was prescribed antibiotics , 2 types, taken in 2x 1week courses (inc doxycycline ). Sinusitis now on mend but chills/temp still persisiting, any advice? I have a very active lifestyle and regularly train for/compete in traithlons, however, this is my 3rd sinus infection in 6 months. (35 y.o. female, 5ft 4, 114lb). Any advice much appreciated.
Thu, 5 Jan 2012