Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for persistent chills and high temperatures with sinusitis ?

Hello, I ve had temp/ skin hot to touch and chills for last 4 weeks. Recently worsened to include sinus infection for which i and was prescribed antibiotics , 2 types, taken in 2x 1week courses (inc doxycycline ). Sinusitis now on mend but chills/temp still persisiting, any advice? I have a very active lifestyle and regularly train for/compete in traithlons, however, this is my 3rd sinus infection in 6 months. (35 y.o. female, 5ft 4, 114lb). Any advice much appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You should go for X ray pns.persistent sinusitis at time needs sinus wash or some minor procedure to drain blocked sinus if any.please consult an ent surgeon and get proper evaluation and treatment.Also go for complete blood count to rule out malaria.bye.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor