Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for numbness in arm and tension headache ?

Im 23yrs old 180lbs 4ft. 10 in I been having Numbness In Arm and Tension Headache went to the hosiptal because I thought it could be a stroke, but was told that wasnt the problem. what can this be are what kind of medicine can I take for it, and what kind of doctor should I see.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

Name is suggestive that it is tension head ache.

I suggest you to reduce your stress.

Also get your Blood pressure and blood sugar levels checked.

You need to consult a Neurologist for your problem.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor