Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for itching in my body and anus ?

Suddenly I am getting itching in my body. I have itching in the anus also. Pls suggest me why, is it because of some allergy .. If so kindly suggest me a medicine which will not be harmful.. Thanks and brgds, S Premalatha
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
Most common cause is worm infestation with pin worm ,so first de worm your self.     
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
it seems that you have got some allergy causing this problem,
Take Ctrizine or Levo-cetrizine one tab. as and when require,or twice in a day.
avoid sour things,
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
There can be three reasons for such itch. allergy, scabies, and pin worm as you have specifically mentioned anus. As far as treatment is concerned in herbs we use turmeric and virang along with certain blood purifying herbs.
Amongst herbal medicines krimikuthar ras allerin and haridra khand will cure it.
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor