Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for hypothyroidism, hyper acidity and weakness in my legs ?

I am 55yrs old,145cm of height n 50kg of weight.m suffering from hypothyrodism n taking medice n suffering hyperacidity. doctor has given me omiprazole it enough? also m feeling weakness in legs.what to do in this case.plz advise.
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, nippon the medicine given by your doctor is fine.Along with this some dietary modification are must for better relief.plan your diet,do not skip meals,avoid junk foods etc.For weakness take more of fruits,salads and go for regular exercise.bye and take care.Keep checking your thyroid regularly.
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor