Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for high pulse rate ?

my purse is normally high and have diabeticI take gemer oneis it ok if i use total 25mg 42 years
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist, Interventional 's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM...
as such u should not take any treatment for high pulse rate. but if ur resting heart rate is more than 100 then u should consult cardiologist, as ur diabetic.
some time high pulse rate when ur at resting condion may be a sign of abnormal sugar levels or some cardiac sign.
wish u happy life ...
Answered: Wed, 8 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Pluse rate upto 100 considered normal, so do not you worry. you have been suffering from diabetes so you have to keep your sugur with in normal limit by hypoglycemic drug. along with it you should start morning walk for around 1 to 2 hrs , it helps you in keeping sugur in normal limit.
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor