Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for greenish penile discharge ?

hi. im male 23. i am having a greenish penile discharge and im taking ofloxacin 400mgs every 8 hours round the clock even without seeing a doctor . would that be okey? what is the correct or proper way to take even without seeing a doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Discharge from penis could be due to a number of causes. You need various blood tests to be done to know the exact cause of the discharge. In addition microscopic study of the discharge may also be necessary. Only after proper diagnosis, treatment can be started. All drugs are harmful to the body and should not be consumed unless absolutely necessary. Self medication is not recommended.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor