Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for back bone pain ?

Hi, i have too much pain in my back bon, i have four children birth by opretion kinldy inform me how can i fix my backbon
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You haven't mentioned your age. Why did your children get born by surgery, is there any problem with the backbone which may have contributed for Caesarian section delivery. Is there any pain or numbness in your legs. You will need to get an X-ray and/or MRI to help in diagnosis of your problem. You can take over the counter pain killers like Paracetamol.Acetaminophen for pain relief under medical supervision. Avoid lifting heavy weights. Don't make any sudden movies. You will need to consult a Neurosurgeon/Orthopaedician for defenitive diagnosis and treatment. You can have calcum rich food like eggs, fish, pulses, milk, cheese, yoghurt, nuts, almonds for suspicion of Osteoporosis.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor