Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for acute spermato card pain in right side testicular region ?

i have accut spermato card maild pain in right side testicular regien, i went to MD medicine doctor he said that, you should meet surgical doctor he may prescibe your medicine, nearby area there is no surgens pls give me primary priescription.
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCM.
As you have already consulted a physician, and he thinks that you should consult a surgeon, I think you should certainly consult a surgeon immediately. One of the causes of pain in the testis is twisting ( torsion) of the testis, which is an emergency situation which requires immediate surgery to rectify it otherwise the testis may be damaged. You will need an ultrasound examination to find out the exact cause of pain in the scrotal region and accordingly it has to treated. Just prescribing a few pain killers will not solve the problem, which your MD physician could have done.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor