Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What medicine or treatment should a high BP and diabetic should take for abdominal and leg pain ?

age-53,height-5 6, weight-79kgs,medical history-high bp,high sugar.. right now i m having pain from over my hips till my left leg .wat can i do..
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
You are a diabetic & a BP patient the weight is on higher side.The pain in hip going till left leg if it is from back side it can be sciatica .Presently take pain killer and as you are diabetic please start on with a multivitamin it will help to reduce the pain .Better option is to consult your doctor for physical examination and treatment.
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor