Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

What medicine is there for paralysis attack which my mom is having on left hand and leg ?

hello sir my mom is suffering from paralysis attack left hand and leg is not moving but it can feel the sensation any treatment or medicine for it??? do help me out
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

1. physiotherapy for the paralyzed limbs is needed daily....
2. Anti lipid drugs atorvastatin 10 mg once daily.
3. Anti platelet drugs Aspirin 150 mg , with anti cogualant copidogrel 75 mg once daily..
4. If incase of hypertension then anti hypertensives are necessary...
Hope i have answered your question

Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor