Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

What medicine is best to increase the quantity of semen for a diabetic whose sugar level is 110 ?

hello to all doctors i m a male age 25 i got married on 22 feb.2011and i have diabetes from last 2years according to my last report my suger level is 110 . after some days from my marriage i start notice that i have less or some time no semen after discharge but i ignore it now i m still facing that problem after 4months i m worried we r doing sex daily in 1st 3 months some time to wise and some time 3rise in 1 night now i consult with my friend he told me to make gap of 3 days then cheq after 3 days semen quantity is back to normal but semen is look like water but i notice some time after gap i still have problem about semen quantity and semen is still like water so which medicine is good for me plz sagest like ashvgandha shilajeet or there is any medicine which is batter from them or that problem is related to diabetes
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  258
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic..
hi..before taking any medications its better to get a semen analysis done before its too late..if its normal u need not take anything other than abstaining from sex for about two weeks and then u ll be fine..have a nice day
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
ok sir i will come back soon with test reports
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor