Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

What medicine can i take to increase breast size and reduce tunny size ?

i m 33 yr old unmarried girl, weight 45 kg, ht 5 4 ..... i feel as my abdominal muscles are increasing as my breast size is 32 inch and tummy size 30 inch. i m taking 1 capsule becosules on daily basis for regular health maintenance.i m not under any other medication. Which oil massage can help me to increase Breast size and reduce tummy size, or is there any other alternative for same.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jan 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I will try my best to answer your query.
The medical world does not have any drugs that are indicated for breast growth or are prescribed for that purpose, except synthetic estrogen which can be given in cases of gender reassignment to cause a biological male to grow breasts. This would not be expected to work in biological females as their bodies are already under the influence of estrogen.
If your breast size is causing you significant psychological problems, discuss this with your GP who may know a sympathetic cosmetic surgeon able to provide you with implants.
Surgery is the only guaranteed way of increasing your breast size.
To reduce abdomen regular diet and exercise will be helpful.
Hope my answer will be helpful for you.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 16 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor