Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What medicine can i take in backbone pain?

Hai I have back pain and i am 35 what tablets can i take right now I am having Voveran 50
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jun 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  352
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

It could be due to various reasons. Don't neglect it. Pain killers give only temporary relief.

Some of them are: a slipped disc, osteoarthritis, due to bad sitting position, tumor...

Go to a qualified doctor (Ortho). Take Xray.

I had back pain for two-three years. Never considered it as a serious one and never shown to a good doctor, though I had pain. Finally, when I checked with a good doctor (Ortho) and taken an MRI (from a good place), it turned out to be a rare, incurable disease, Paget's Disease of bone.
Answered: Thu, 17 Jun 2010
  User's Response
diclofenac will give only temporary relief .Back pain be because of many reason like sprain,disc prolapse ,bad sitting and working position.
Consult any good orthopedician and then go for physiotherapy treatment ,MRI SPINE as adviced by your doctor.
take care
Answered: Wed, 21 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
At present you can take voveran that will definately give you relief, if minor problem
like due to some positional change,bending forward lifting heavy wt etc it should go
in a day or two of taking voveran or tablet like zulu containg diclo with muscle relaxant.
Avoid forward bending or lifting wt. If pain persists than you should look for the reason
like prolapse disc or some other compressive lesion.consult orthopaedic surgeon he will
guide you further. thanks
Answered: Wed, 21 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.It is advisable that before taking any medicines you better get your aliment diagnosed first.After that depending upon the cause your doctor will advise some meantime you can apply analgesic cream over the area,take proper rest and avoid work that will put more strain on muscle, and can take paracetamol tablets for some relief.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor