Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What medicine can a man in late thirties take for growing height ?

hi. i have some querry and urge for a remedy .. kindly help me in finding a medicine for height grow. as i am 29 years old.. having body weight of 90 kg. bt i am confident that i will grow atleast 4 to 5 inches .. bt there should be some booster ... please help..
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Males height grows upto age of 24 yrs there after bones get fused then there is no chance to increase height .Sorry at 29 yrs it is practically impossible to get increase in height .
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor