Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

What medicine can I use to avoid pain when foreskin is pulled back ?

Hello doctor , My name is Isha jha...actually i wanted to ask u something about my husband...he is 29 years old. we r just 3 months married coules...we r unable to have intercourse becoz he is not feel sensationed or hard enough to do so...n i think he has foreskin problem as well...wen i pull his foreskin back he feel little pain...n sometimes i feel little smell on his penis too...wen we tried to have intercourse...n wen i tell him to concern an urologist he dinny n says he dont have any phisycal problem and he is just not mentally feel that becouse of all these problems we had not any sex till now :-(....plz help...thank you... With best regards, Isha Jha
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum Isha.
As you said, your husband is having pain while retraction of foreskin it suggest that he is having tight frenular attachment which may be the reason of difficult intercourse and he requires circumcision for that.
The reason of bad smell is collected smegma beneath the foreskin, Which also indicate that your husband is not regularly retracting his foreskin due to pain.
So, convince him to consult a surgeon for further treatment.
Best of luck.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor