What medicine can I take to induce periods?

Hi am in my my 30s, I have not had sex in almost 4years, now until last 30th April I had unprotected sex but he pulls out on time. My next period is supposed to come 19th of may but is 13days late now please is it possible am pregnant and what medicine to take to make my period come please am soo desperate as I don't want to get pregnant like that. Thank you
Fri, 31 Aug 2018
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response

Delayed periods can be due to pregnancy or hormonal disturbance. I will suggest you get a urine pregnancy test done to confirm the diagnosis.

If pregnant, then you can get it terminated by medicines misoprostol and mifepristone, under the guidance of a registered medical practitioner.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
OBGYN Dr. Minakshi Biradar's  Response

First, you have to confirm pregnancy bcoz u have unprotected sex. Then if not pregnant u may take progesterone pills for withdrawal bleeding.