Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

164 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What medicine can I take for increasing the penis size ?

hi doctor i want ur help i want to increase my pennis size.......mine is too small......and it has erection problm too... pls help me
Sun, 29 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
size penis can`t be increased from any known method.It is genetically determined.
Wish you good health
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

how to make penis big size

doctor1 MD

Mild pain in the testis or scrotum , swollen lymph nodes and stinging penis Thanx for the help u docs hav been giving. Pls am 25yrs,male,5ft6 tall,58kg.i had unprotctd sex with a girl,after 2weeks,the tip of my penis starts stinging me,i took some antbiotiks but it didnt stop.after that,the lymph nodes in my groin increased in size causing me some mild pain down to my testis or scrotum,not much painful but it keeps reminding me that somthng s wrong there. Pls dont let me die. I ve gone to test,it say its staph infection.any drug to stop it.this s realy disturbing. Endy

doctor1 MD

Tel me a madicin or habal oil for incris my short pnis How to incris my short panis...? what madecin or what harbal oil i me there name... i am 20 year old.. plz help me sir..