Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

What medicine can I drink to cure my varicocele ?

hello homeopathy doctors, I have varicocele since last May 2010, the pain is tolerable, about 4 out of 10. every morning after waking up from the bed, the pain is 0. but after a while it started to pain about 4 out of 10... what medicine can i drink to cure my varicocele ? What dosage? how to drink that medicine ? thanks doctors :)
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  11 Views:  4135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Varicocele is curable via homeopathy. Please see a dr personally who can examine you , and select a proper remedy after considering all your symptoms and detailed medical history, and where you can do regular follow ups.

Surgery is adviced if someone dosent respond to medical treatment , or if the conditions is severe and extremely distressful for the patient.

All the best.


For further enq-
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Prashant Baheti's  Response
varicocele is the enlargment of scrotal vein for homoeopathic treatment u should give the brief history regarding ur suffering for ex duration of complaint any previous h/o any major illness or accidental injury.homoeopathy based on totality of symptom if proper history obtain one dose of medicine can cure ur right now plz concern nearby homoeopath for compleat cure.
thanks for query
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
Homoeopathy offers a promising and economical treatment of variocele.Homoeopathy releives the stagnation of blood,reduces pain and prevents further varicosity,reduces swelling and hences maintains the temperature and hence resulting in better sperm count.
Treat the case with homoeopathy as soon as possible before the condition gets chronic.
There are 29 medicines in homoeopathy only complete case description will help in proper selection of medicine.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Homeopath Dr. Khalid Minhas's  Response
great remedy in homeopathy for vericos vein pain is calc flour flour. take it in 12x potency or consult a good homeopath
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
No alternative medicine could cure this problem effectively. Surgical procedure is best. It is done in minor surgical unit with local anasthesia so there is no need to worry.
Please follow your surgeon instead of trying homeopathic medicine.
take care
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
varicocele is enlargement of vein.there are many good homoeopathic medicine for such case .but it is good to consult a good homoeopath doctor.either you can try following medicine
hydrangai Q
lycopodium 30
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In ayurveda for varicocele we usually prescribe bangshil and punarnava mandur along with any blood purifying combination of herbs to check even the remotest infecting lession.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Justin homoeopathy has a lot to offer in cases like yours all you have to do is find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
Homeopathy has treatment in varicocele but to treat a case it neds al the symptoms not only from the disease aspect but from other aspect too. So if you ned a permanent treatment consult to any qualified homeopath in your city. For further detail you can contact us at
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
meet your nearest surgeon who can examine you and advise you further for better management.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Premal Shah's  Response
dear justin
go for lycopodium 200 2dram pills 5-5-5 and nux vomica 200 2dram pills 5-5-5 from both of them without water

and go for hydrangea Q 20-20-20 drops with half cup of water after meal

continue this treatment for about a month then revert back to me with the prognosis
and follow up treatment
all the best

to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit -
email -
call +91 98254 44736
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor