Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What medication should i take to reduce the swelling ?

I saw a pimple at my vagina area. I press them and pus came out. now i notice that the area is swollen. I never had sex before and I am to embarassed to see a doctor . What medication should I take to reduce the swelling?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi Angie,
It appears that you have an infection near your vaginal area. Take anti inflammatory agents and apply antiseptic ointment on the area. Do have a check up done by a gynecologist. Do not ignore as this may spread and lead to toxicity. Hope that answers the query. wish you a speedy recovery
Take care
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor