Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

What medication should be done to control stress ?

Hi, I want some tips regarding how to control stress and how to concentrate in particular work because whenever I start to do any work my mind is divided and I can t concentrate on work properly. I am male and My age is 33 years. I did not take any medicine and treatment for this problem yet.
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You are not alone with this.In today`s fast era this has become common.Any way,please do following.Try to take single task at a time,avoid multiple tasking,prepare to do list,plan your day,avoid too much of caffeine.Take proper and adequate sleep.Avoid watching T.V. at night before going to bad as if affects your sleep.Keep your stomach partial full all the time.Have couple of snacks healthy one in between large meals.You can try Yoga and meditation also.bye.
Answered: Sat, 14 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor