Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What medication should I use for food poisoning ?

hi i am ghazal i am 20 year old i have 60 kg weight and 6 hight i have suffering food poisoning which drip irrigation i have to use and how to i have reduce my weight in 50 kg. thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Intravenous treatment is required for hydration and antibiotics for food poisoning.
You have to admit under physician for this if severity is there.

According to your height your weight is perfect.
Otherwise avoid junk food,oily food,dairy products,chocolates...
Go for regular exercise like brisk walk,swimming,cycling.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor