Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

What medication should I take for premature ejaculation ?

dear sir.. i am married. i got married 2 years before. i have a premature ejaculation so i am not able to work hard on sex. how to i get out from the problem... shall i take any cabsule for this .. i am in chennai + india.. could you tell me the solution with cabsules ro tell me a good doctors address for consultaing. i am afraid, there is lots of fake doctors thats why i am asking .. pls help me
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
ya u r right there are many fake doctor that do malpractice .
u need to consult psychiatrics or dermatologist
a good news is that there is effective drug for premature ejaculation which has been approved by us fda
be relax and do regular exercise
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor