Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What medication should I take for pain and cut in my penis foreskin ?

Hi, Dr. i am 44year old men. i had sugar for past 10 years last month i had pain on my penis and cut on my foreskin of my penis so imet an urologist they gave me FLUCAN 150mg, Incidal 20mg grish O.D.375mg and candex loation to apply on my penis after taking all this medicin so far it was not cured and also they told due to uncontroled sugar only it occured what should i do now still it was paining and cut on my foreskinmy penis paining Hi,dr. i am 44 years old men. i had suger for past 10 years. last month i had pain and cut on my foreskin pf my penis so i met am urologist they gave me tablets like FLUCAL 150mg,INCIDAL20mg, GRISE O.D.375MG AND Candex loation to apply on my penis after taking all the medicin so for it was not cured they told me due to sugar only it comes some times whit discharge also comes from my penis what shoukld i do know pls answer me still it was paining cuts never went
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  249
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Diabetologist 's  Response
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor