Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

What medication should I take as there is infection in semen analysis ?

My semen analysis impression says: SEMEN ANALYSIS SUGGESTIVE OF INFECTION . CORRELATE CLINICALLY . Please advise me on what medicine I should take for the infection.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Get culture sensitivity done.
Answered: Sat, 24 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic forum, you need appropriate treatment for infection so my advise firstly you get culture of urine & semen than you should be go for treatment from homeopathy. HOMEOPATHY IS A BEST WAY OF TREATMENT OF SUCH INFECTIONS WITHOUT ANY HARM & SIDE EFFECT consult a good homeopath near by you...thanks
Answered: Wed, 2 May 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor