Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

121 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What medication or exercise is helpful to increase height ?

i am height is 4.8 ft.i know it is for genetic code.but i cannot take it from my mind.I hesitate to stand forward girls.Because for my short height.My friends also jokes with me for my height.what can i do to increase my height.please tell me the name of medicine for growth or any way.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You do not worry or do not feel inferiority complex,height might has genetic entity too so up to some extent it is not in your hand,
Your ht will definitely increased, upto 20 years you your ht will now onward you start your plan.remember following,
Do hi jump,running,swimming,jogging,climbing and cycling very regularly.
Use cycle a bit more of height than your proper size.
take high protein diet containing more pulses,cereals,more milk,dry fruits.
O k and bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hello doctor i am charan and i am 18 year old i am taking good diet and i am doing streching exercises and i am also goin to gym will i grow tall or not?please kindly recommend me few medicines by which i can grow taller:) thank u!

doctor1 MD

Hi doctor, I am 33 years old and I got a prostatomegaly? I did an urine routine and there was no signs of infection, but the ultrasound showed mild prostatomegaly. How can i increase my testosterone level? Does excise help it ? I have not been exercising for about 1 year. What kind of food help me to increase my testosterone level?

doctor1 MD

Hi my name is Chris, and I m 42 years old, and I was just told my liver en zines are high, and at a 128 last week. I changed my diet, and started exercising. Now I m having a gout attack in my right foot, so I can t exercise until that clears up. My doctor has told me, once the attack is gone, he will need to be put on a preventative. In the past couple years, I have about 2 flare up s per year, but can control them with some high powered IP to relieve the attack. I was cautioned that it my or could cause damage if taken frequently. Could any of this cause the levels of the liver increasing? What can I do to help this problem? I probably only drink 1-4 alcoholic drinks a week.

Recent questions on  Genetic code

doctor1 MD

Hi, I'm 17 and I've been masturbating for 6 years and I've been constantly wondering about these few questions because I want to have children's someday when I'm older:

-What happens if you lose a quality of your sperm? Like the seed in your sperm

-If you never masturbate before and you have sex with a girl and have a child. Will that child be kind of the same when you masturbate a lot before you have sex?

-Does each sperm carry the same or different genetic code? Like what I'm trying to get at is that, if one of the sperm carries genetic information. There's no other sperm that carries at least that one sperm? I know that sex cells are meiosis and they carry different genetic codes. So I'm just wondering.

Please be strong in each question because I know you guys are doctors and you might never know what you might find base on the research you guys already have or the other scientist or not. I don't know, but please don't feel that I'm offending you guys in some ways:)

doctor1 MD

My friend has bipolar and chronic pain. She has been taking hydro codons for pain. Her Dr. Just started her on Tramadol and she s been taking it now for a few days and she is sleeping all day and very shaky. Is this due to the Tramadol? I m worried about her.

doctor1 MD

My brother has recently been told he may have Muir–Torre syndrome. He has been treated for bladder cancer since 2004 at 54y and has recently had a skin cancer removed that has come back indicating Muir–Torre syndrome. He is waiting on genetic test...

doctor1 MD

I am a 49 year old women. I have been having mild hot flashed and have only had two periods in the past year. Last week, I began to experience severe thigh cramps. They occur both at night and during the day but are more consistent at night. I am having a great deal of trouble sleeping. I have tried advil and Aleve, but the only thing that really relieves the pain is a hydro-codone. I do not want to take hydro codone on a daily basis. I do not want to take any addictive and/or narcotic substances. What do you suggest?

doctor1 MD

Hi, I just turned 43. Last year i had one failed IVF . For the past three months my new doctor is checking my FSH and E2 hormones to try IUI . So far they have been elevated. Today he suggested I think about using my sister for egg donation . My sister is 31 years old and is ready to help. My doctor says since we are biological sisters, the egg will have 100% the same genetics . But I think I will always think that its not my child. I want to know if her egg is implanted in me and i become pregnant will it become my own child(i am not talking about phycological issues), will it have my own genes, will there be a resemblance with me? thanks